Monday, August 1, 2011

Fantasy Football: Running Back Per Play Index (PPI)

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I am developing a tool fantasy football evaluation tool.  It is the Per Play Index, a.k.a. the PPI.

Initially I built it for the Quarterbacks, and now I have completed the formula for running backs as well.  In the next two weeks I will have it completed for Receivers and Tight Ends, but there is some more research that needs to be done first.

The PPI will allow you to better analyze your player comparisons to help optimize your drafting strategy and ultimately your team.

The PPI will be a purchaseable product.  For more on the PPI, please visit our fantasy football page.

Please contact me with your inquiries.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We encourage you to leave your thoughts and opinions on each article. This will not only let us know what you think about our work, but it will also help create an active community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for helping us build a community at The Tiger Report!