Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tom Brady not ready to give up on Ochocinco yet

photo via washingtonpost.com
According to Ian Rapoport of the Boston Herald,  New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was asked on the Dennis and Callahan Show on WEEI radio,  whether or not receiver Chad Ochocinco was in the right spots during Sunday’s loss to the Giants.
“Yeah, he is,” Brady said. “He certainly is. There’s a lot of things that go into our offense and the timing of it. He and I have only played eight games together, and we talked to each other a lot after the game. Man, it’s frustrating to come off the field and know we’re not making plays we’re capable of making. I’m trying to get him the ball and make him part of our offense. That’s what your role is. Really, what I think about is what I need to do better, and there’s plenty of those things. So, me getting caught up with other guys and what they need … For me, I need to throw the ball better, I need to make better decisions, I’ve got to make fewer bad plays each game.”
Brady was then asked what is the reason for the struggles on offense.
“We make improvements every week,” Brady said. “It’s just a matter of us ultimately getting it done in the game. Every week there’s more confidence in what we’re doing with him, and with him and me. It’s just a matter of us getting out there and doing it on the field. Believe me, no one’s more frustrated than us. We talked after the game about what we need to do to get better. And we’re just going to keep doing it. We really don’t know any other way. We’re not going to sit here and feel bad for ourselves.“


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are interested in partnering with The Tiger Report, or if you are would like to become a contributor, contact us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for helping us build a community at The Tiger Report!